 Parts / Custom / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Home made weight bricks and train base plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:21:24 GMT

Has anyone made thier own weight bricks?

My thought was to hollow out the bottom of a brick with a dremel, then fill it
with BBs. And finally glue a plate across the bottom. This could be useful to
add weight to some of my smaller train MOCs, where the standard weight is to
large. It could be done with a pair of 2 x 6 bricks to achieve different colors
then red and black as well.

I was also wondering if anyone has made shorter or longer train base plates? A
20 stud and a 36 stud would be useful.

Mat