Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

That beg's the question...  How many people other than Dave and I are
interested in doing a TCS dry run on a weekend.  You don't necessarily have
to have a model to include if you just want to come check it out but if you
want to come please let us know because if this is going to be at someone's
home we need a fairly accurate count of people.

I'm very interested in contributing to the window project. From your wording
above, I wonder if it's required that I attend the dry run. I probably would,
but just asking.

Sorry, No it is definitly not required that anyone attend the "dry run" to
participate in the TCS display.

Also, I have a number of things built now (nothing really big). Is there a
list to post to? I wonder what the group needs next.

I guess the closest thing to a list would be this thread...

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=21

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/