Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
That beg's the question...  How many people other than Dave and I are
interested in doing a TCS dry run on a weekend.  You don't necessarily have to
have a model to include if you just want to come check it out but if you want
to come please let us know because if this is going to be at someone's home we
need a fairly accurate count of people.

Hi Eric and everyone,

I might be nagging here - I've asked this a few times but never got a direct
answer. I'd really like to come and "check it out", maybe contribute a few
minifigs and small buildings, but...

(and it's a big BUT)

Do you mind if I, a 15.5 y/o, join you "experienced" AFOLs?
Would someone really object if I'll be there?

If so, PLEASE tell me. I'm really wondering about this. I won't harbor any
hard feelings if you do, it's nothing personal - I just want to know if I can
come or not! PLEASE just do me the decency of telling me and not leave me
wondering whether I should come or not.

TIA,
Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/