Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
<snip>

I'd volunteer my place as well, except for the fact that it's a pretty small
apartment (might work for maybe 4 of us doing a setup... more would start to
get cramped), it's on the 3rd floor (kinda far from parking this time of year
with winter parking bans on certain sides of the streets), and it's all the
way out in Worcester, which is an hour hike for all our
Bostonian/Boston-suburb type people... HOWEVER, as I've offered before, I can
look into getting a conference room at WPI if people are interested...

I personally don't mind going out to Worcester for a meeting.  If you can find
something a WPI that would meet our needs that is great and of course your
place is up to you but I don't mind.  Otherwise I can probably offer my place
(pending my wife's approval) as long as people don't mind moving furniture
around for the setup and then moving it back.  Or of course if anyone else has
another option I am open to that too.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/