Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:26:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
For now I would like to see if we can try and work out a meeting for the
week of February 21st.  This is a good time for me as I will be traveling
the next 2 weeks or so.  This also gives us some time to decide on a
location and lets people work on their models for a couple more weeks.

Friday the 25 would be the best for me seeing I have it off.  In or around
Waltham would be a good place to meet.  With a stop off at the TCS.

Dan M.

So, this being a "general purpose" meeting, any thoughts as to a dry run of
the TCS castle display?  That'd probably be best on a weekend, I'd think,
though, and would probably only be for those of us contributing to the
display... As for dates, I'm pretty much free whenever (except for Sunday the
20th) Or are we going to do a dry run after/later in the meeting?

DaveE