Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

For now I would like to see if we can try and work out a meeting for the week
of February 21st.  This is a good time for me as I will be traveling the next • 2
weeks or so.  This also gives us some time to decide on a location and lets
people work on their models for a couple more weeks.

Friday the 25 would be the best for me seeing I have it off.  In or around
Waltham would be a good place to meet.  With a stop off at the TCS.

Dan M.