Re: TCS Update... + more meeting info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Moquin writes:

If I remember correctly, you live just north of Boston.  My point being that I
wouldn't mind picking some people up on the way, or vice-versa if some
Bostonians want to commute down to mine or Dave Eaton's house.  I've got
plenty of floorspace as well as not being in a large metropolitan area.

Dan M.

Yup thats right just North of Boston.  I guess I should have made clear in my
west of Boston or something.  Not because it is more convinient for me but
because I would like to vary meeting locations somewhat in order to give as
many people a chance to go to as a meeting as we can.

I should have said that if one of the previously offered locations falls
through then I would offer my house.  I actually think Worcester might be a
good location because it is fairly central because we have people in CT, Boston
area and some along 495 where Worcester might be more convinient than Boston.

In general I like the BU location but I think if we could vary locations a
little bit more it would be good.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/