Re: I can't hear you ........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

The bathroom gig has happened to me twice - it's very irritating!  Abondoning
the safety of your mech to answer your bladder is humiliating.  Eric Joslin has
some uncanny knack for causing that to happen.

Hah.  You think *you* don't like it?  I want stuff to blow up, not sending
Pilots on potty breaks.  Blow up!  Blow up!  BLOW UP!

eric