Re: I can't hear you ........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:13:07 GMT

Alrighty then,

I got a question. Why do you guys exclude magic from your BrikWar games? Is
it too powerful? I understand that the suppliments are broken (?) but I
think someone said that you could construct magic from the basic rules (I
haven't checked however).

-Wayne, Evil

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Way too quiet 'round here.

Makes me antsy.  And makes the days longer at work.

Somebody needs to bring up a topic for discussion.

Anybody?  Anybody?

-s