Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:52:03 GMT

This isn't going to help you, but after griping to everyone in MichLUG at
GATS, I was in Traverse City for the second half of the weekend and picked
up three of the larger sets there (all were available).  The designs are OK
but I think the sets are a really good value from what I've seen so far
(rationing myself...)

Amy Hughes said that the Shell at Michigan Ave. and I-94 has the larger
sets.  I don't know how far a drive that would be for you, and maybe it's
too late now...

Peter

Along the same lines, does anybody know if there are any Shell stations in
Detroit that have the larger LEGO promo sets, and are close enough to the
Canadian border to make it worth going through customs?
I'm going to Windsor this weekend for a wedding, and would love to pick up
a couple sets if I can.
Thanks in advance. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2