 Marketplace / Shopping / 7803
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:00:35 GMT

This is the one because of the Shell on both sides of I-95, besides, our
receipt say thornburg.........

Thanks guys,

Now I know they are current and just need to look a little harder. If I can't
find them locally before then, I will make a trip to Thornburg on my days off.
If anyone ever needs anything from the southern Maryland area, just let me know,
I owe you guys one.

Henry
(who thinks joining Lugnet and getting back into Lego is a very GOOD thing!)