 Marketplace / Shopping / 7797
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:30:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Enrique Durand writes:
I was wondering about the Shell promo sets numbered 1252-1256. Are they
available currently, or did I miss out on them? All the Shell stations near me
have the 1246-1251 promo sets, and seem to have plenty of them, but none of the
larger sets. Are they available only in certain regions of the U.S.? Thanks in
advance for your responses - I just got back into Lego after a very, very long
absence, and realize there is so much I need to catch up on...;)
They are spread out far and between.  I travelled from Atlanta, Georgia to
Columbus, Ohio the July 4th weekend and stopped at every other Shell station
I saw (I figured I wouldn't find them until I got farther north, hence the
every other one idea.  I figured I would hit the rest on the way back if I
didn't find them).  After 35 stations I had all 4 of them.  If you live
anywhere near I-75 between Georgia and Ohio I can tell you where I found
them at.  Otherwise, your probably just going to have to search REALLY hard.

Matt