 Marketplace / Shopping / 7799
RE: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:54:19 GMT

Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
Henry Durand
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 3:41 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Shell Promo Availability?

I was wondering about the Shell promo sets numbered 1252-1256. Are they
available currently, or did I miss out on them? All the Shell stations near
me
have the 1246-1251 promo sets, and seem to have plenty of them, but none of
the
larger sets. Are they available only in certain regions of the U.S.? Thanks
in
advance for your responses - I just got back into Lego after a very, very
long
absence, and realize there is so much I need to catch up on...;)