 Marketplace / Shopping / 7807
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:22:42 GMT

"Henry Durand" <e.durand@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:GGwJM3.LyD@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Mike, near me almost all the stations have the small sets. If you need
them, let me know. For cost + shipping I'd be glad to pick up some for
you.

Henry

Thanks for the offer, I picked up a couple copies of each of the small sets
when I was at my parents (Fairfax, VA) over 4th of July.  Since that was the
beginning of the promo I didn't sweat it too much that I hadn't seen them
around here and the Shell by my parents house only had the small ones.

I have trips to Chicago and Dallas over the next couple weeks and according
to the lady at Shell, I should be able to find them in decent quantities in
both cities so I think I will be okay.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders