 Marketplace / Shopping / 7829
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Leach writes:

Tim,give me your list and i will be more then happy to get them to you.(My
wife goes into that station all the time)

Oh boy, oh boy.
OK, how much are each of the sets?
I don't have any of the small ones, are they worth getting?
I have one of each large one so far, except the Tanker.
But I love the Select Shop and the Car Wash is very nice, and the Shell
Station is pretty good too, and, and, ...
OK, I better figure out how much I can spare. I gotta save up for those
10001 & 10002's.
If you let me know how much each set is, I'll decide which ones.
Thanks for doing this. Are you going to Train2 for sure? If so, I can
pick them up and pay you there.
Thanks again. Play well.

Tim,i will check on prices etc.  As for train2 i'm not sure yet,family is
going to drumond island on the weekend of the 11th,isn't that the weekend
for train2?