 Marketplace / Shopping / 7833
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:34:27 GMT

Wow, I went to pick up my Shell sets from my cousin in Milwaukee, and then
we  found some of last year's promos at a station in Appleton!

I picked up Pit Stop 2554 (4 copies) and the 2555 Scala set.

Another surprise of the weekend was helping my 6-yrs niece build a little
Town speedboat, which had sat unopened since 1991!