 Marketplace / Shopping / 7798
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:29:47 GMT

I have no actual info on this other than my observations at stations around
here, but it seems to be up to the individual stations if they want to carry
the larger sets.  I believe they are required to carry the small sets, but
that the larger sets are optional.

I base my beliefs on the fact that around here (Cleveland, OH) some stations
had the larger sets during the last promo, and some didn't.  I caught the
promo pretty much from the beginning through the end, and those stations
that didn't ahve the larger sets seemed to have never gotten them.

Of course, this is purely conjecture.  I suppose next time I go buy out a
station I could ask.

Troy

Henry Durand <e.durand@verizon.net> wrote in message
I was wondering about the Shell promo sets numbered 1252-1256. Are they
available currently, or did I miss out on them? All the Shell stations • near me
have the 1246-1251 promo sets, and seem to have plenty of them, but none • of the
larger sets. Are they available only in certain regions of the U.S.? • Thanks in
advance for your responses - I just got back into Lego after a very, very • long
absence, and realize there is so much I need to catch up on...;)