 Marketplace / Shopping / 7813
Re: Shell Promo Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:49:41 GMT

Now I know they are current and just need to look a little harder. If I can't
find them locally before then, I will make a trip to Thornburg on my days off.

Just a heads up that I was able to finally locate these locally in the
Washington, D.C., area. After calling many, many Shell stations I found one that
had all the sets. I picked them up on my way home from work last night around
midnight, since they were open 24 hours. After trying to get the largest box
through the little sliding drawer they use after hours, the guy finally gave up
and opened the door to hand it to me. It was pretty funny.

For those interested, it is the Shell station on St. Barnabas Rd. just north of
the Beltway. Not sure how many they had left. I told the guy what I wanted and
he went into the back to get it.

Thanks again to everyone for their ideas and suggestions.

Henry