 Marketplace / Shopping / 7814
Re: Anyone know what else is going on Aug 4-5 besides PNLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Tom Stangl writes:
Go to legolandca.com, and as usual, they have NOTHING AT ALL about any
special events coming up, so I was wondering if anything special is
going on Aug 4-5 (besides PNLTC displaying, of course).

Speaking of special events, can anyone give an update to the bulk bricks
selection at LEGOLAND? Has there been any change to the colors and sizes
offered? Is the selling booth open daily?

Russell