 LEGOLAND / California / 329
Re: Anyone know what else is going on Aug 4-5 besides PNLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:53:25 GMT

When exactly are you going to be there?

Russell

In lugnet.legoland.california, Tom Stangl writes:
Go to legolandca.com, and as usual, they have NOTHING AT ALL about any
special events coming up, so I was wondering if anything special is
going on Aug 4-5 (besides PNLTC displaying, of course).

I'm going to go down there in any case, but was just wondering if
anything else was going on.