 LEGOLAND / California / 328
327  |  329
Subject:
Anyone know what else is going on Aug 4-5 besides PNLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:08:51 GMT

Go to legolandca.com, and as usual, they have NOTHING AT ALL about any
special events coming up, so I was wondering if anything special is
going on Aug 4-5 (besides PNLTC displaying, of course).

I'm going to go down there in any case, but was just wondering if
anything else was going on.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/