Re: train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 04:23:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

We'll talk tomorrow. I counted noses and I have 5 green bins of rolling
stock to show off. Should be fun. My kids are psyched.

Off the topic of trains, I have 1 MIBO, 1 new capital (space) ship, and some
good ol traditional legofest MOC fodder of mine to show off.  I'm psyched. :-)

Unfortunately, Brandon Grifford can't make it because he has been very sick
recently :-(

See you all tomorrow!  Long drive ahead of me, and without company . . .

(P.S. Steve - saw your post about email.  I requested your phone # so I'll have
it in the car tomorrow.  If you get this, please email it to me if you can,
thanks.)

-Tim