Re: train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
Sheree said:

<good points>

Built would be nice.  Having a boxed (but open) set would be good.  Having
an empty box would be OK, but not as good.

I can supply all three of those, since it seems to make sense, since I have
something like 12 of the 4561 in stock... plus the bullet train showing what
a 4561 plus a few more bricks can result in...

I might be able to scrape up an unopened 4565 too but I doubt it. I *know* I
can come up with the cars and engine from one if I root, though.

We'll talk tomorrow. I counted noses and I have 5 green bins of rolling
stock to show off. Should be fun. My kids are psyched.