Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:16:41 GMT

Chris & All,

I couldn't agree more with you guys,if this thing looks strange i plan on
going back home and just build for the weekend.(I'll put Rick to work :-)

Heh, well since I brought him, I will take tony & him to South Bend to
sort!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ; )

Scott "Where's my Pepsi One at?!?!?!?" S.