Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:02:04 GMT

This may sound stupid but when is Contraption?
If it is a couple days away I may be able to attend, I have been devising a
plan to make one of the six Star Destoyer Laser turrets if that could help.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I am typing up the Contraption sheet right now, and I have a few questions:

1) Is someone bringing in the Star Wars LEGO sets?

2) What should we say, in terms of the handout, outside of what MichLUG is,
LUGNET, etc.

3) Do we have an official MichLUG slogan or anything? Should we make one up?

4) I am bringing several support vehicles, such as forklifts, cargo trucks,
fuel trucks, misc. ground crew items, etc. What else do we need? Any and all
suggestions welcome.

5) In terms of display, should we bring something to cover up tabes, or just
wing it when we get there??

Ah, the fun of thinking sometimes. : )

Scott