Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:06:52 GMT

Lindsay & All,

The only thing stupid is the unasked question. : )

  Can I ask one?  Have any of the folks going to set this up
  ever been to a 'con (ConFusion, ConTraption, or ConClave)
  before?  If not, prepare to be, uh, surprised.  (Hint:  I'm
  considered *extremely* small-c conservative by ConTraption
  standards...ask around.)

None of us have ever went, AFAIK. I know different forms of conservatism
(Both big C and small c), in what life area are you referring to? Should we
be going to this?

  But it's a lot of fun all the same, especially if they have
  a good space to toss beanbag animals around.  Oh, and the
  ConSuite--free munchies and soda, all you can eat and drink!
  Alcohol is, of course, restricted to over-21s and co$ts.  :)

Well, that is not a concern for me. I should have bought some Lefties from
McDonalds to toss around, heh heh. : )

  If you want to stay until Monday you can--they usually throw
  a Dead Dog Party at the end.  Attendance at that isn't as good
  as it has been in past years, though.

Ugh, well, I have to work, so I can earn money, so I can buy LEGO, and life
necessities, of course.

  I'll be very interested to hear how it goes--have a great time!

  best

  LFB

Now I am concerned! : (

Scott S.