Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:12:48 GMT

So are we making a spaceport type thingy?  If we are I have a couple things
i could contribute.  I am bringing 3 ties, maybe 4 (tie bomber, tie
advanced, tie defender).  I could also bring some cranes and such for the
spaceport.

snip
Yes, make sure you guys bring your space port fuel trucks (I know one of you
has at least one).  I WISH I had picked one up last fall like I had
originally intended!  I will have about 20 SW techies for ground crew, but
they are in the destroyer, and few are loose.  I will have one new forklift
(thanks, Scott!) and one classic forklift for small items (ala 924
transport).  I will look at making a couple of electric cars for small
personal transport if I can.  I will also bring all my grey road plates.
Scott, you should bring your plates too.  We can decide ont he layout when
we get there and see what we have to work with.  We should have a heavy
mover for craft.  I tore some parts from your shuttle mover, but the rest of
the parts are in the bag.  We could make it again, without the yellow
struts.  A heavy mover is a good idea.

Trev