Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:06:39 GMT

Now I am concerned! : (

Let me put it this way: I started to get concerned when I read the rules for
the 'Con and saw that they addressed drug use and having sex with underage
persons.  (Maybe our argument about fundraising for a religion should have
been about being a draw for conventions instead!)
http://users.iglide.net/phoenix/contraption2001/rules2.htm

Unrelated to this--related strictly to the fact that my sister and her
newborn daughter are staying with me for a couple days while her husband
gets down to Florida and gets their new house ready--I am not going to be
ready for Friday evening.  I need to spend Friday finishing (heh!) things on
my cruiser so I can bring it on Saturday.  Is it OK with people if I only
come for the show Saturday, or would you rather stick to stuff you can have
for the whole convention?

Peter