Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I am typing up the Contraption sheet right now, and I have a few questions:

1) Is someone bringing in the Star Wars LEGO sets?

I could bring my Minifig TIE Fighter, I think someone said they could dredge
up their UCD X-Wing?

3) Do we have an official MichLUG slogan or anything? Should we make one up?

Maybe a twist of the Michigan motto would be good? This is the MI motto on
the great seal
(http://www.sos.state.mi.us/greatse/great-seal-origin/greatseal-origin.html)
"Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice" which means "If you seek a
pleasent pinesula, look about you" Maybe a twist to "Si Quaeris Brickum
Amoenam Circumspice" Or along the lings of If you seek a pleasent brick,
look about you".

4) I am bringing several support vehicles, such as forklifts, cargo trucks,
fuel trucks, misc. ground crew items, etc. What else do we need? Any and all
suggestions welcome.

I am bringing some hovercars and alot of tech crews/pilots. So bring
whatever and we will see what works.

5) In terms of display, should we bring something to cover up tabes, or just
wing it when we get there??

Well, it WOULD make it look more appealing.

Ah, the fun of thinking sometimes. : )

Who said you could think!? Put that brain away!

Rick