Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:08:58 GMT

"I have a bad feeling about this artoo."

"Sense danger a true jedi can"!

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, J. Spencer Rezkalla writes:
Scott Sanburn wrote:

Hmm... I just looked through it. I have been having bad feelings about this
all week, but I am prepared to go.

I noticed on that website that registration is $30. I guess that's
reasonable for admission to an all weekend long event, but I only have a
couple of free hours on Saturday afternoon to stop by and check out our
display. I am busy the rest of the weekend. Are we exempt as exhibitors,
or do Michlug members have to register to attend? It doesn't seem worth
it to me personally if that's the case....