Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:05:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, John Brost wrote:

my cube magazine now moves side-to-side... I also moved the pneumatic
dropper motor control to the carriage as well... I think I'm going to
mount the pump and tanks on the carriage as well...

   It sounds like the carriage has become a castle. Is there still room for a
minifig guard on the fortress wall :) ?

My cube sensor has gone from a light sensor to a pendelum-light
sensor setup.

   I hear you. Next time if we really need color distinguishablility, we test
first.

Many other things have seen upgrades as well.  Rotation sensor mounting
points & gearing, arm carriage re-design, cube holder on the arm,
end-of-turn sensor.  Besides that it is completely unchanged :)

   so... you still used the same baseplate, then ;-) ?

I have some sort of problem with my board scanning routine.

   Does it seem to see a cube where there isn't one? This was the stage where I
ended up having the RCX "sing" out the board state to troubleshoot (the datalog
also works, of course).

--
Brian Davis