Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

Either way, tiles at the bottom of the cell would allow the robot
to "push" the cube back in the hole so it isn't cocked.

   True, but... I guess my main concern is that as it stands, everybodies can
work (I think) with an occassional nudge or human touch to "correct" a cube. And
we said that would be OK, for at least the first trial. I don't see a reason to
make the challenge easier at this point.

   Lower the bar or raise our standards?

I'd vote no at this point

Well then your vote doesn't count  :)

   Hehe. You asked for a vote - I gave you one. I'm willing to change the
standard if the group wishes... but then you may have to lve with my slow entry
still satisfying the originally proposed challenge, while everybody elses faster
robots had to have the rules changed for them ;-)...

--
Brian Davis