Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:31:19 GMT

UNCLE - I give up - okay already - now I just want to kick all of your butts in
the competition  :)

Just because I didn't show up on January 2nd...   I see how you are  :)

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote:
And on top
of that, each board would require nine 1x1 ties of the chosen color. Tough.

Just goes to show that there was an error in the board design.  If the board had
been designed with 6x6 cells (instead of 5x5) then it would be 1)  easier to
tile the bottom and 2) just easier    :)

That's fine...I will make my robot compensate for a questionable decision  :)

(I hope you guys know I am kidding)

I actually found a coding error last night that should help a little.  I could
still slow down my robot (haven't yet) if necessary.  I think I can get the
reliability up to around 98% - which should be pretty good.

Bryan