 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 407 (-20)
  Re: GardenSLUG New Members!

(...) Hey Brian, we will be most likely be meeting in Mid October. I will send you an additional message with the details. Great. Glad to have ya. Wow Member 748! you been around for a while! Too cool! Be sure to make our next meeting! Thank you (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) Hello, all. I might be interested in becoming a new GardenSLUG member. How do I sign up? --Muze (Lugnet #748) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) I'm suppossed to be outside mowing the lawn! Shssss Don't tell anyone, Cindy's a Black Belt! I just gotta say, thank you Jeff for the write up, ya know, looking at this list of pur contributions, I am really proud that we have such diversity (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) Brickfest was a blast! It was great hanging out with some of my fellow members of GardenSLUG. (...) I think this shows what a well rounded group we have :) (...) We will have to see how we can expand on this for next year! - Jim F. PS: as for (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) Well, maybe grow a few more ;-) Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest

(...) So, what you're saying is ... GardenSLUG is trying to 'dig up' new members? :-D -Tim (space!) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG at Brickfest

Wow! Did everyone have a good time? I was overwhelmed (in more ways than one) at Brickfest this year. And I think we all represented our group quite well. GardenSLUG'ers contributed: 12 of 46 Moonbase baseplates The largest MOC in the castle room (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Boston roadshow Challange

(...) (URL) Oooo...oookaaaay, I am ready to announce your punkdom. ;) I have built this! (URL) My oh so winning "Super Bug 3000" Can you handle its greeblage?!!!! This amazing creation is the bomb bad. I made it in 7.5 seconds, running backward with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Philadelphia Road Show Pictures

(...) Hey Eric and all, We had a great time and I thought the layout looked fantastic. Great work on everyone's part, and I wish that I would have been able to be a part of the layout. Perhaps next time we do something like that I could build (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Philadelphia Road Show Pictures

(...) Man, I wish I hadn't been working all weekend. That would have been awesome to see in person. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Philadelphia Road Show Pictures

(...) Eric et. al, That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! That Club display is kicking! Did anyone visitors ask about the Moonbase standard and stuff? What'd the Road Show crew think? Great idea with the contests; excellent interaction with fans. Well, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Philadelphia Road Show Pictures

Philadelphia Road Show Pictures of GardenSLUG's Display are now up on Brickshelf. (URL) Event was a great success! Many people were in attendance throughout all 3 days. Many Thanks to the Road Show Crew, Jake Mckee and the attending GardenSLUG (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

  GardenSLUG to participate at Philly PA. Lego Road SHow

The New Jersey Lego User Group; GardenSLUG will be participating at the Lego Road Show in Penn's Landing, Philadelphia Pennsylvania - Walnut East Parking Lot, this weekend! (URL) and Create" Event - Philadelphia : July 18-20 - Penn's Landing (Walnut (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Road Show Planning Meeting

Hey Sluger's we are having a meeting at my house next Sunday at 1pm to discuss GardenSLUG's display layout for the Philly Road Show event this July. Send me a message if you would like to come or just to hang out. (URL) Sophie GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.

Guess I should add the update to my initial... (...) Unfortunately, Pizza To Go was out of stock. (...) That was not to be found either but neither was a shelf sticker. Since it has been around, anyone (in GardenSLUG) wanna grab an extra or two? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) Hi Andrew, Not necessarily a bad suggestion though (as already mentioned) getting the track, cars, etc. would be a challenge. That said, there is plenty of room to do a Moonbase/monorail and train layout. Trick becomes, there are only so many (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

Actually, despite my only being 15, I do have quite a few monorail pieces. My parents bought me a used airport monrail set ~5 years ago at a garage sale and they've been pretty much sitting around collecting dust. Not all of the pieces for the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) Hey guys, I like the monorail idea to, but those sets are hard to come by these days. Anybody have any they can add? But there is plenty of room there for both trains and a moonbase, why limit ourselves? -Tim (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) Welcome Andrew! Just wanted to add in my pennies to the brainstorming well. (This was already seen by Andrew via email-no I'm not talking in the third person.) I personally like the look of the monorail trams/cars better than train ones. I (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact