 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 401
Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jeff Stabile wrote:

Not bad at all for our little group.  Now the challenge becomes how to grow our
group and increase our own talents.

So, what you're saying is ... GardenSLUG is trying to 'dig up' new members?

:-D

-Tim

(space!)