 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 405
Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jeff Stabile wrote:
   Wow! Did everyone have a good time? I was overwhelmed (in more ways than one) at Brickfest this year.

And I think we all represented our group quite well.

GardenSLUG’ers contributed:

12 of 46 Moonbase baseplates The largest MOC in the castle room The majority of the Mecha display MOCs to the train display

Our members were:

Pictured in the Washington Post! (Way to go Andy!) Part of the record ISD build Participants in discussions surrounding a castle standard and in the formation of a Space group similar to ILTCO Participants in the Pirate game

Not bad at all for our little group. Now the challenge becomes how to grow our group and increase our own talents.

Great seeing you all there!

Jeff

I’m suppossed to be outside mowing the lawn! Shssss Don’t tell anyone, Cindy’s a Black Belt!

I just gotta say, thank you Jeff for the write up, ya know, looking at this list of pur contributions, I am really proud that we have such diversity in our little group.

In fact we are so dirverse I hardly saw some of you!

The fun at Brick Fest was all encompassing! Within 5 mins. you could experience so many wonderful things!

No wonder we hardly saw eachother!

What a trully remarkable experience, wow, simply, wow.

Let’s keep the communication going! Let’s continue to build up GardenSLUG.

We Rock! (they may be little tiny rocks, but there growing!) LOL!

love you all, take care,