 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 403
Re: GardenSLUG at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jeff Stabile wrote:
Wow!  Did everyone have a good time?  I was overwhelmed (in more ways than
one) at Brickfest this year.

Brickfest was a blast!  It was great hanging out with some of my fellow members
of GardenSLUG.

GardenSLUG'ers contributed:

12 of 46 Moonbase baseplates
The largest MOC in the castle room
The majority of the Mecha display
MOCs to the train display

I think this shows what a well rounded group we have :)

Great seeing you all there!

Jeff

We will have to see how we can expand on this for next year!

- Jim F.

PS: as for Jeff's concern about us getting home, here is a picture of the car
after we were done packing everything up:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jfoulds/BrickFest2003/bfpacking.jpg

As you can see, we got everything in, but only had about 5 square inches to
spare.  Luckily Maelee did not have to sit on the roof :)