 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 398
Re: Philadelphia Road Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:44:40 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:
Philadelphia Road Show Pictures of GardenSLUG's Display are now up on
Brickshelf.

The Event was a great success! Many people were in attendance
throughout all 3 days.
Many Thanks to the Road Show Crew, Jake Mckee and the attending
GardenSLUG members:

Jeff Stabile - Vikki's Yoggi's of Bricklink
Jenny Johnson
Tim Caffery
Jim Foulds
Malee Foulds

and me! Eric Sophie!

(Even Andy Lynch and Family stopped by to say hello)

Hey Eric and all,
We had a great time and I thought the layout looked fantastic.

Great work on everyone's part, and I wish that I would have been able to be
a part of the layout.  Perhaps next time we do something like that I could
build something and hand it off to someone that will be there.  Time is
scarce for me these days, as I told you all at the show.

Anyway, just wanted to share my construction that I managed to build in just
a few minutes in the open build area at the show:

Enjoy:  http://www.lugnet.com/castle/~189/Frog

He is a frog that is a bit hungry.  In the Lego city scape in the build
area, I put him in for display in the outfield of the baseball diamond, as
he is catching "flies".

Good seeing you all.
-Andy Lynch