 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 399
Re: Boston roadshow Challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Travis Kunce wrote:

Eric, the real question is, can you build a mecha or another monkey that is better than my monkey in under 2hours.... at your local road show.?

Oooooooooooookaaaay, I am ready to announce your punkdom. ;)

I have built this!

My oh so winning “Super Bug 3000” Can you handle its greeblage?!!!!

This amazing creation is the bomb bad. I made it in 7.5 seconds, running backward with my hands tied behind my back, while yelling aloud the parts I needed, my fellow GardenSLUGgers, ran around trying to steal the parts before I could get them. And there was a small big Tiger involved and some wind.

This amazing creation was the highlight of the last 7.5 seconds of the Tour Stop! Even some VIPs noticed its increadible 6 points of articulation.

6 Points!

   that really wasn’t started until about 3 pm on Sunday and the construction zone closed at 5... we were a few minutes over, and Eric and Doug helped find me parts near the last half hour while I concentrated on building. We can all argree its not fine, but with no blueprint and two actuall hours of work plus breaks for club evalutation, I think anyone but you Eric would be hard up to do better.

Dont you like how it hangs from trees.

7.5 seconds, running backwards.....

   I’d expect that you’d make it hard for yourself like i did by building at the end of the day when the parts have been looted for fairness stake, but if you have a good idea... please outbuild me.

dude, there was a small big Tiger and wind. Just for the sport.

   bring it on...

ALL COMERS... GOTO YOUR ROADSHOW AND OUTBUILD TRAVIS KUNCE. • and me. I dare you all, but especially you Eric

-tk

“Super Bug 3000”

The heat is on next Road Show-ers!

Travis Kunce and Eric Sophie ask you!