Re: Boston roadshow ( I just got dared. - What will I make?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Travis Kunce wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration!

Eric Sophie

Eric, the real question is, can you build a mecha or another monkey that is better than my monkey in under 2hours.... at your local road show.?

that really wasn’t started until about 3 pm on Sunday and the construction zone closed at 5... we were a few minutes over, and Eric and Doug helped find me parts near the last half hour while I concentrated on building. We can all argree its not fine, but with no blueprint and two actuall hours of work plus breaks for club evalutation, I think anyone but you Eric would be hard up to do better.

Dont you like how it hangs from trees.

Infact yes, I wanted to say thank you for the great pictures you have taken! LOVE IT! Heh, great design! A true testament to the “What will you Make” Creedo.

Its good Its good!

   I’d expect that you’d make it hard for yourself like i did by building at the end of the day when the parts have been looted for fairness stake, but if you have a good idea... please outbuild me.

True.

   bring it on...

but wait.....

Let it be known that ERIC SOPHIE is, will always be, and will never hand over my original nic name and persona -

!!!!!!!THE LEGOMASTER!!!!!!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM

   ALL COMERS... GOTO YOUR ROADSHOW AND OUTBUILD TRAVIS KUNCE.

Oh man! See now I’m gonna have to mention this at the next meeting, which is um, THE LEGO ROAD SHOW IN PHILLY PA. THIS WEEKEND!

   I dare you all, but especially you Eric

well, you are the man with that Monkey design. BUT I CAN’T TAKE THAT!

YOUR On TK!

   -tk

(Yikes, his monkey design is excellent, what will I do!)

ya, hear that Jake!

   If you can’t out build my life-scale chicken... well... you should be able to out build my life scale chicken.... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=456072

However,

I got a little somthing for you, just wait.

THE RUMBLE BUNNY Comming Soon