Re: Boston roadshow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:17:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Travis Kunce wrote:
I too have some photos of LEGO roadshow Boston.

The venue was great and all the lucky spectators who happened to find
themselves in the beautiful Boston Common this weekend seemed to be having a
great time aside from a few kiddies that didn't seem too impressed with
their parent's ideas of having to leave.

I challenge every builder who attends to out build my
megasuperhyperrealistic chickenator, or monkynator with bricks found in the
construction zone...

Let me tell you, if you could have seen Crocinator (no photo,)  you'd have
climbed a tree in fear of its ultra hinged mouth, and whipping tail.

Many thanks to all of our sponsors. Everyone appreciated the generous
donation of t-shirts to the club from AB Sportswear and the complimentary
catering from Dominics Pizza on Saturday and California Pizza Kitchen on
Sunday.

Who ever did the castle set up is friggin hilarious.  Trogdor making a cameo is
always good.  And the wolfpack guys, I think that they just need to jump from a
higher spot.  I think they could fly with just a bit more effort.  Unfortunatly,
whether they lived or died, they would be BURNINATED IN THE NIGHT!