 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 396
Re: Philadelphia Road Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:
Many Thanks to the Road Show Crew, Jake Mckee and the attending GardenSLUG
members:

Jeff Stabile - Vikki's Yoggi's of Bricklink
Jenny Johnson
Tim Caffery
Jim Foulds
Malee Foulds
and me! Eric Sophie!
(Even Andy Lynch and Family stopped by to say hello)

Our Display was a combination of different themes and MOCs. A super Moonbase
layout, Town Buildings, Star Wars Creations, Mecha, Trains, Vehicles and more!
--snip--
The first two days of the Event, the challange at our Display was to find and
count the all the Red Mini-Figs. We had them placed all around the layout and
partially hidden behind windows and doors.

On Sunday, we broke out the Trains and the Challange was to find and count all
of the Lego Horses.

This was fun for everyone and gave something more to do then to just look. It
was a big hit.

Eric et. al,

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! That Club display is kicking! Did anyone
visitors ask about the Moonbase standard and stuff? What'd the Road Show crew
think? Great idea with the contests; excellent interaction with fans.

Well, I see Jama made a new friend. And that the mech bay is coming together.
Hey, I thought Tin Tin was a boy! Sorry girl.

Alrighty, more to check out than time allows...will visit again.

-Andrew

GardenSLUG