 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 392
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:15:27 GMT

Guess I should add the update to my initial...

In lugnet.market.shopping, Andrew Saada wrote:
   Pizza To Go! I can have another!
Unfortunately, Pizza To Go was out of stock.

   I’ll be sure to check for the Breezeway Cafe (mmm...).
That was not to be found either but neither was a shelf sticker. Since it has been around, anyone (in GardenSLUG) wanna grab an extra or two?

Okay, I figured since I was on my way out this afternoon I might as well as check the closest store to see if it had anything so I’d know what to do tomorrow. However, I was being naughty since sources needed to be found at B&N. But I’m glad I drove the excess. Like Adrian, PCS goodness tomorrow. So...

Keeping what Hazlet, NJ, TRU had in stock as of Sunday at 5:15 PM: