 Marketplace / Shopping / 10610
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:00:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Giddens wrote:
On a whim (ok, burnin time on errands from work) I went to Toys R Us... and
man they had a great sale goin' on.  Most Bionicles like 4 bucks.  Deep cuts
on older Harry potter and Star Wars.  Train kits (except for Sante Fe)
slashed... Race stuff way down.  Pizza To Go... Ten Bucks!  Our TRU never had
the Breezeway Cafe.  If you see it marked down, please post!

Go check em out

Looks to be nationwide. My TRU has similar discounts.  I picked up a couple of
PCS fodder, er, T3-Trikes, among other things.  Tons of sets at a pretty good
discount.  I hope this means they're clearing space for a huge NASA Discovery
stock :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com