 Marketplace / Shopping / 10604
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Giddens wrote:
   On a whim (ok, burnin time on errands from work) I went to Toys R Us... and man they had a great sale goin’ on. Most Bionicles like 4 bucks. Deep cuts on older Harry potter and Star Wars. Train kits (except for Sante Fe) slashed... Race stuff way down. Pizza To Go... Ten Bucks! Our TRU never had the Breezeway Cafe. If you see it marked down, please post!

Go check em out

Region? I’d like to know where your Toys R Us is. :)

Train Kits?

Pizza To Go?

let alone on sale...

James ...livin’ in the TRU hinterlands of Canada...