 Marketplace / Shopping / 10607
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Giddens wrote:
   On a whim (ok, burnin time on errands from work) I went to Toys R Us... and man they had a great sale goin’ on. Most Bionicles like 4 bucks. Deep cuts on older Harry potter and Star Wars. Train kits (except for Sante Fe) slashed... Race stuff way down. Pizza To Go... Ten Bucks! Our TRU never had the Breezeway Cafe. If you see it marked down, please post!

Go check em out

Chris Giddens (Adm.) <><

Breezeway Cafe is $10 at TRU Gainesville, FL. Pizza to go also $10; Star Wars R2-D2 & C-3PO pack $30; UCS Naboo Fighter $20; Twin-pod Cloud Car $4(?); Bionicle (looked like all of ‘em) $4; Wolfman set $4; Mummy $2; Dinosaurs $4; Dino babies $2; Harry Potter Final Challenge $4(?); Winged Keys $10; Troll on the Loose $4; Island Extreme Stunts Beach Look-Out $10; Beach Cruisers $4; Alpha Team Ogel Underwater Base $30; Trains 4534 $90(?); Railway Express 4561 $70.

I’ve done these from memory, so may be off a little with (?). There were others as well, some racers and NBA.

-Scott