 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 267 (-20)
  Re: January 26 meeting

By the way, I'm checking if I can be there. I don't have the car. Can someone meet me at a train station? I'd bring some Indian heads except my Lego is boxed up right now. Argh! (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January 26 meeting

(...) Cool, I'll be there, and I'll bring some more customized and modified minifigs for all your viewing pleasure/horror. I'll need directions again, too, off I287. At the top of my current want list is the Indian female head from the Western sets. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January 26 meeting

(...) i'll see if i can go chances are yes, i can go. btw chris did you get my e-mail? oh and i'll need directions. i live in montville its by 287 (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January 26 meeting

Hey sounds good, I'll check my schedez. Um I'll need directions from up in Nothern NJ. Eric Sophie (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January 26 meeting

Chris, As I indicated, I'll be there. I will need directions though, when the time comes. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> (...) Hillsborough, (...) less from (...) north and (...) before and I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Meeting at my house?

Gosh, it's been a month or so since I read our newsgroup last...oops. (...) Maybe, when did you have in mind? It's tough for me to get off during the weekend days. (...) In Salem or Bergen? Oh...it must be Bergen. Mapquest says it's 50 miles and an (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  January 26 meeting

Hi all, GardenSLUG will be meeting on the 26th of January at my home in Hillsborough, NJ around noon or 1 PM. I'm 1.5 hours from Manhattan and a little less from downtown Philadelphia (both under decent traffic conditions) -- just north and east of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Meeting at my house?

Hey you guys wanna come to the Legomaster's house for a small get together? I live in Oakland, around the RTE. 287 / RTE. 208 area. I'm gonna start sending all my Robots to California for Brickswest and I figure if you guys wann see them before I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Meeting?

THANK YOU! Apparently there are GardenSLUG members still out there... anyway I've been trying to figure that out, too. I thought Chris was going to plot something, but then it sort of trailed off after my post.. oh well...I'm open to planning (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Meeting?

Are we still up for a meeting this month or next? Chris, are you still planning on hosting? I can't normally plan months in advance, but a few weeks in advance is a little more reasonable. -Andy Lynch (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Any future meeting?

Okay, now maybe I'm just getting a little impatient and frustrated, but everytime we start conversing about a meeting all talk suddenly stops dead. WHY IS THIS!? A while ago there was talk of a meeting the weekend before Thanksgiving. That somehow (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

hmmm... i see... 12 Jan would be absolutely peachy for me, since I have nothing better to do, it all depends on location, sadly enough it always seems to be location which does it in for me, Feb 2 would be out of the question, mainly because it's my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

(...) Well, I am still hoping to host a meeting at my place soonish. Erik is the only one to respond to my solicitation of dates. 12 Jan might be a little soon for my to get my house together after the new baby/Xmas blitzkrieg but maybe. How many (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

(...) First or maiden? Catherine Byland (to answer both). No. She's half Polish Jew and half Swiss English. And I'm a mutt with several known ancestors from England and Wales, and several from across northern Europe. I might have Finnish in me, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

Well when I saw there was an explosion of posts in the GardenSLUG forum, I was hoping that a lot of people were offering to help collaborate with a meeting. However, I found this, and although it doesn't involve meetings, it's still just as cool. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

Holy moly! This is great! I did'nt know you were expecting. Man, I'm happy for you and the Wife, and everyone else too! Wow! Congratulations! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

(...) Chris, Congrats! Daughters are lots of fun, I have two. George (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: Well done to you all. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

Congratulations to your family! I love new baby announcements! For the record, I think she might hold the record for earliest exposure to our beloved brick. :) -Dave (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: A new daughter!

Congratulations! What is your wife's name? Is there some Finnish heritage on her side? -Erik (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact