 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 255
Re: A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Peter McLoone writes:
Well when I saw there was an explosion of posts in the GardenSLUG forum, I
was hoping that a lot of people were offering to help collaborate with a
meeting.

Well, I am still hoping to host a meeting at my place soonish.  Erik is the
only one to respond to my solicitation of dates.  12 Jan might be a little soon
for my to get my house together after the new baby/Xmas blitzkrieg but maybe.
How many people think that's a great date for a meet?  Otherwise, how would 2
Feb be for people?

However, I found this, and although it doesn't involve meetings,
it's still just as cool. Congrats Chris! Must be an interesting experience.

Thanks (and to everyone else too!) for you kind congratulation.  It was and is
a wild ride.

Oh well, if you teach her to keep objects out of her mouth at an early age,
the LEGO can come earlier, lots and lots of LEGO.

Well we have quite a bit of Duplo so I think we'll just go with that for the
first three years or so.

Chris