 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 256
Re: A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:00:16 GMT

hmmm... i see... 12 Jan would be absolutely peachy for me, since I have
nothing better to do, it all depends on location, sadly enough it always
seems to be location which does it in for me, Feb 2 would be out of the
question, mainly because it's my dad's birthday, and then exactly a week
later is my birthday, so those first two weekends are gone. But anyothertime
should be peachy. and RANDOM ON!

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

Well, I am still hoping to host a meeting at my place soonish.  Erik is the
only one to respond to my solicitation of dates.  12 Jan might be a little soon
for my to get my house together after the new baby/Xmas blitzkrieg but maybe.
How many people think that's a great date for a meet?  Otherwise, how would 2
Feb be for people?

Thanks (and to everyone else too!) for you kind congratulation.  It was and is
a wild ride.

Well we have quite a bit of Duplo so I think we'll just go with that for the
first three years or so.

Chris