 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 258
257  |  259
Subject:
Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:04:33 GMT

Are we still up for a meeting this month or next?

Chris, are you still planning on hosting?  I can't normally plan months in
advance, but a few weeks in advance is a little more reasonable.

-Andy Lynch